Almonds are known as a healthy, filling snack because of its high protein and fiber content. Now, researchers have found that almonds...
The number of children in France who were admitted to hospital emergency rooms for marijuana intoxication has jumped by 133% in 11...
Two counties in Arizona have fleas that tested positive for the plague, local officials warn. The plague is infamous for having killed...
Less than one week after its opening, the island of Maui’s first state-licensed marijuana dispensary had to close temporarily due to a...
Scientists say that they have found the biggest volcanic region on Earth in the most unlikely place: buried under the ice in...
Artificially sweetened food and beverages that claim to be low in calories may not actually be the best kinds of food for...
Drinking Whiskey With Water Improves Flavor, Chemists Say
Walnuts Help Curb Unhealthy Cravings
Vietnam’s Dengue Fever Outbreak Has Infected Over 90,000 People
Killer Whale Matriarch At SeaWorld Passes Away
Injuries Caused By Pubic Hair Grooming Are Common, Study Says
Liquid Biopsies Show Promise As Cancer Screening Option
Iceland Has Near-Perfect Score Of Babies Born Without Down’s Syndrome
South Carolina Sues OxyContin Makers For Deceptive Marketing Practices
Medical Marijuana May Help Ease Chronic Pain
Using Smiley Faces In Work Emails Sends The Wrong Message
Energy Drinks May Be ‘Gateway Drug’ For Young Adults
Bodybuilder’s Death Caused By Too Much Protein
Almonds Help Eliminate ‘Bad Cholesterol’
Marijuana Intoxication Cases Among French Kids Has Jumped 133%
Fleas In Arizona Confirmed Positive For The Plague
Maui’s First Licensed Marijuana Dispensary Temporarily Closes
The World’s Largest Volcanic System Is Under The Antarctic Ice
Diet Food And Drinks May Cause Weight Gain, Study Says
Goldfish Get Drunk To Survive In Low-Oxygen Waters
Zika Has Slowed Down In Florida, Officials Say
Scientists Spot Rare North Pacific Right Whales In Bering Sea
Genetically Modified Pigs Take First Step Towards Being Organ Donors For Humans
Mom Sues Hospital After Accidentally Suffocating Her Newborn Son